According to the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, amended and supplemented and of Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector.
UNIRO has the obligation to administer safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide us about you, a member of your family or another person.
The purpose of data collection is: information about products, services, events organized by UNIRO
UNIRO – the company that manages the online platform https://uniro.org, processes personal data. You are / are not required to provide the data, which is required to register in our database to send you information, news or other communication regarding the services of UNIRO. Your refusal determines the non-registration of data.
The registered information is intended for use by the operator. You want to receive information about products, services, events, etc. offered by UNIRO.
According to Law no. 677/2001, you have the right to access, to interfere with the data, the right not to be subject to an individual decision and the right to appeal to the court. At the same time, you have the right to oppose the processing of personal data that you are looking at and requesting data deletion *. For the exercise of these rights, you may address with a written request, dated and signed at email@example.com or in writing at 4A, Alexandru Moruzi Voievod, București, Romania, phone +40 720 540 779. It is also recognized the right to address the law. If some of your data is incorrect, please inform us as soon as possible.
- any person has the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data concerning him / her. This right of opposition may be excluded for certain processing provided by law (eg processing by financial and fiscal services, police, justice, social security). Therefore, this mention can not be made if processing is of a mandatory nature;
- any person also has the right to oppose, free of charge and without any justification, the processing of his or her personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- the components on this website (text, graphics, logos, photos, and other visual content) are downloaded from the manufacturers ‘and service providers’ websites.
About cookies, what they are and how it works.
The information below is intended to inform the user about the placement, use and administration of “cookies” used by the site https://uniro.org
Please read carefully the following information:
In what we call “modern web” or “web 2.0,” cookies play an important role in facilitating the access and delivery of multiple services the user enjoys on the Internet, such as:
- Customize certain settings such as: the language in which the site is viewed, the date and time, the preservation of options / settings (including saving them), and keeping older preferences by accessing the various buttons / functions.
- Cookies provide site owners with valuable feedback on how their sites are used by users so they can make them even more effective or more accessible to users.
- Allow multimedia or other applications on other sites to be embedded / embedded in certain pages to create a more valuable, useful, and enjoyable browsing experience.
What is a cookie?
An “Internet Cookie” (also known as “cookie browser” or “HTTP cookie” or simply “cookie”) is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, other equipment of a user on which the Internet is accessed. The cookie is sent through a request from the web server on which the site is hosted to the user’s browser (Ex: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.) and is completely “passive” in the sense that does not contain software, viruses or spyware and can not access the information on the user’s hard drive.
A cookie consists of two parts: the name and the content or the value of the cookie that is uniquely associated with the domain on which the site is hosted, which sent it to the user’s browser (ex: https: //uniro.org ). Moreover, the duration of a cookie is determined and only the webserver that sent the cookie can access it again, and only when the user returns to the site associated with the respective webserver.
Cookies do not require personal information to be used and can not personally identify internet users. More cookie information can be found here
*Not all images used on this website are Uniro.Org’s property.